Adult Psychotherapy and Counseling Services
With thirty years of experience, I know that no two cases are alike. I take my direction from the person who knows the most about my client -- YOU. My clients come from all walks of life, and from many religious and philosophical perspectives. I am honored to be invited into people’s lives, and to help them to achieve the changes they seek.
- Individual and couples counseling and psychotherapy
- Treatment for mental health disorders (for example: depression, anxiety, bipolar and schizophrenia)
- Help with life stressors (for example: work problems, relationships, grief, trauma recovery)
- Using tools from cognitive, psychodynamic, solution-oriented, and dialectical-behavioral therapies
- Emergency 24/7 services to current clients
I am strongly commited to your privacy, and discuss confidently in the first session. Clients deal with me directly for all scheduling and billing matters.
My office is in a rural residential setting, with four-footed “cotherapists” on hand for clients who want their company.
Daytime and evening appointments are available.
I am a network provider for most insurance companies in the area. Sliding fees and payment plans available for clients without health insurance to cover these services.
I accept Blue Cross, Health America, Aetna, United HealthCare, UPMC, United Behavioral Health, & all the Medical Assistance plans in the area.
I will work with your physicians, employer, or attorney as needed, and only with your permission.
Contact Beth Wallach, M.A.
To find out more about services and to make an appointment, please call me directly. For general information about mental health concerns, visit my monthly column in GreeneSpeak.